Saturday, October 17, 2015

10-17-15 Inclusion in our schools

Q1: What does inclusion mean to you?
Q2: How does your school support learners who struggle?
Q3: Do you have any PD opportunities to recommend to support inclusion?
Q4: Should Catholic schools become inclusive?
Q5:Have you seen schools moving towards inclusion?
Q6: How does a school move toward inclusion?
Q7: Does your school have a resource teacher?
Q8: Do you have a process to identify students who are struggling? What does that look like?
Q9: How does a school move towards taking students with identified learning needs?
Q10: Does your school have fundraisers to pay for special services?

1 comment:

  1. I hope I can see more posts. I want to read your articles. Because they are very useful, I always wait for new posts. They are my cup of tea. Thank you for your contribution to the community. money converter app shopify , currency converter box app , best shopify apps to boost sales

    ReplyDelete