Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Chat Questions -05/25/13

1. Play along with me if you will. Imagine I built a time machine and asked you to go back to the week before school started. What advice would you give yourself?#catholicedchat - How can you use this advice for the coming year? 2What was your favorite lesson/tool/approach of year?#catholicedchat 3. What was the lesson/tool/approach of year you think you want to improve or change for next year?#catholicedchat 4. Your favorite end of the year activity to go out with a bang instead of spending time watching a movie?#catholicedchat -letters, videos, VoiceThreads from current students on how to be successful in that grade - fun time to do a QR code scavenger hunt with review questions from year -fun time to do minute to win it activity or Amazing Race -genius hour of free to learn for last week? Pursue, learn, research about anything student wants & share after 3/4 classes (my free to learn post- http://www.teachthought.com/technology/what-happens-when-students-are-simply-free-to-learn/ 5. Any summer PD you & your staff may be doing? Ideal summer pd?#catholicedchat 6. Summer books on must read list- personal & professional?#catholicedchat

3 comments:

  1. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained!
    miniclip games for girls, a10 for free, Jogo 2019

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a fondness for your post. I think that you are very smart and knowledgeable. Your articles contain so much insight and information. They help me when I need to solve problems. Thank you for sharing what you know.
    online free games
    friv jogos 2019
    jogos 360 online game

    ReplyDelete

  3. Year Round Fashionista: Belle
    Club Magnon
    Basket And Ball
    Excellent Blog! I would like to thank for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. I wanted to thank you for this websites! Thanks for sharing. Great websites!

    ReplyDelete